“When you’re happy and you know it
And you really want to show it
TAP YOUR FEET!!?”
Remember dancing to this nursery rhyme back in playschool? This medley got us high on adrenalin each time we sang it.
Kids need no reason to be happy. Even a small toffee can brighten up their day.
And then, these kids grow up to be adults who have a weekly appointment fixed with their doctor.
Complaining about little things and stressing about every matter has become a part of our lives. And in all this mess, we’ve lost out only source of motivation; HAPPINESS. We are so busy surviving our life that we’ve forgot to live it.
And then, all we do is a lot of thingts to make ourselves happy. The main problem lies here, that we have to ‘seek’ happiness, because we can’t be happy naturally. We need to LEARN to be happy since we have forgotten that.
Here are a few quotes by some great souls telling us to WHERE HAPPINESS LIES.
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and thrill of creative effort. –Franklin Roosevelt.
- The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life –William Morris.
- Happiness lies in moments, and while you have it, you’re not even aware; only afterwards do you know you were happy. –Luise Rainer
- The mantra that you’re given in Transcendental Meditation you keep to yourself. The reason being, true happiness is not out there, true happiness lies within. –David Lynch
- A man who as a physical being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him. – Soren Kierkegaard
Happy happiness! Hope this get’s you some dose of happiness. Stay happy!