Aimless life is meaningless. Every human being has certain predefined set of targets and objectives which he wishes to accomplish. He initiate actions and performs all the activities towards the accomplishment of that predefined target only.
The ones who are able to maintain the consistency crush their targets and get successful and the others who lack that inner flame are left behind unsuccessful.
So what is the driving force which lead to success or failure? It’s obviously the inherent desire, strength and the spirit to pursue goals in order to turn dreams into reality.
What happens is that people’s enthusiasm and interest starts fading after a point of time. They tend to divert from their objectives so framed and their focus begin getting unadjusted and blurry. In short, their priorities start shifting.
Here motivation pave its way and aids an individual to stay focused,determined and unaffected via those distractions.
Now the question arises as to how to keep one motivated during that midway or work in progress stage which will direct you to the ultimate glory of achievement.
- CONQUER FEAR: Firstly, stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right instead.
- LEARNING BY DOING : Being successful is a journey and the bad thing is you only learn from experience as much as someone shared or told you , rather go out there and make your own mistakes to learn and nourish your brain.
- KEEP GOOD COMPANY: Surround yourself with people who always push you to perform better i.e. no negativity , jealousy or criticism just growth. Walk away from people or circumstances that threaten your peace of mind, ethics ,morals and self worth.
- INVEST IN YOURSELF: Learn new skills, manage your finances well, interact with wise people and attract good vibes only. Gain knowledge, read ample of books as well as few pages specifically without skipping even a single day of learning. Meditate on daily basis, eat healthy food, drink lots of water, move your body and spend time in sunshine . Read the biographies of successful people like Warren Buffett , Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Gary Vee etc. This would help you stay determined and keep that inner flame alive. Act enthusiastic until you make success your habit.
- BE YOUR OWN STRENGTH: Celebrate your minor achievements and appreciate yourself for those small improvements because only you know the amount of effort and pain you put in to achieve those goals. A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected out of him.
- Be the change you want to see in the world:- Energy you want to attract and do whatever puts your soul on fire . Climb the success ladders and that too without comparing yourself to anyone in the universe.
- ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE: Educate yourself, google up the topic that pops up your instinct to know about it,watch interesting movies ,discover your interest and follow your passion.
- BELIEVE IN YOURSELF: Use your energy in visualizing all the things that go correct instead of feeding it to fear about what can go incorrect .Imagine greatness and the best case scenario for yourself.
- KILL NEGATIVITY: Trying to achieve something that is unattainable will only result in demotivating you.
- Don’t be judgmental: When you are judgmental, you are only focusing on negative qualities within you and others.
- DO NOT DOUBT ON YOURSELF: Self doubt is a weed that will take over your life if you don’t kill it at the root.
- DO NOT COMPLAIN: When you focus on the negative things , you are really setting yourself up for never being happy or feeling contended .
- DO NOT TRY TO CONTROL EVERYTHING: When you try to control everything, you end up blaming yourself because controlling everything is not possible.
REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING THINGS THE MOMENT YOU FEEL DISCOURAGED OR GOOD FOR NOTHING- :
- I am enough.
- I m flawed and make mistakes and that’s okay.
- I don’t need to be perfect.
- I accept myself.
- Everybody has struggles and make mistakes. In this way, I am like everyone else.
- I am completely lovable as I am.
- I don’t need others to validate me my worth.
- I don’t need to please everyone every damn time.
- I know in my heart that I am enough.
- My struggles and imperfections don’t define me.
- I will continue to change and grow from a place of self acceptance.
- I will offer myself love and compassion.
- I am completely enough and that’s all.